Phone: +44 (0)20 8943 5333
If you own a shop in the Richmond Borough then you will need to ensure that you have the correct license and insurance cover. Any shop or business that has chairs, tables or advertising boards that are on the pavement will require cover of £5m Public Liabilty Insurance.
Cheers Insurance provide impartial and independent quotes for Shops, Pubs and Restaurants.
Whether you’re a butcher or baker or candlestick maker, take a look at the savings and benefits that you can get.
- Contents, stock, fixtures, fittings and money cover
- Business interruption with loss of profits for a 24-month period
- £2m Public liability cover with option to increase to £5m
- £10m Employers liability insurance
Our Shop Insurance and Retail Insurance is for businesses who…
- Mainly sell stock or perform a service from the business premises, such as hairdressers, florists, grocers and newsagents
- Are situated in retail park units, high street and shopping centers
Key features of a Shop Insurance policy…
- Business contents, for example shop counters, cash registers and stock cover
- Public and Product Liability for injury to the public or damage up to £5m
- Employers’ liability for damages, legal costs and expenses following up to £10m
- Loss of income caused by an insured incident
- Goods in transit cover for collections and deliveries
- Loss of money and Assault cover
You can extend cover to include:
- Your buildings
- Loss of your drinks licence