Phone: +44 (0)20 8943 5333

or click here to email Tim Cheers

Home Insurance

From standard home cover to cover for high value homes, it’s important to have the correct cover for your home and contents insurance.

Home and Contents Insurance – find out more
Cover for buildings and contents with extended cover if needed.

High Value Home Insurance – find out more
Tailored cover for homes of value with bespoke policy wordings.

Vacant Property Insurance – find out more
For property unoccupied for more than 30 days at any one time.

Property undergoing Renovation – find out more
Renovation can leave you uninsured, ensure you have adequate cover.

Waterside Homes Insurance – find out more
Insurance cover for homes by the water-side or on a flood plane.

Landlords- find out more
Property owners liability, loss of rent and Legal Expenses Insurance

Send email to Tim Cheers



Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your telephone number (required)


Your Message

Please enter the code: