Phone: +44 (0)20 8943 5333
Insurance cover for the assets, legal liabilities and earnings of your property
Core covers include:
- Property Damage – covers your buildings and contents for loss or damage caused by fire, specified events and theft
- Property Owners Liability – covers your legal liability to pay compensation to third parties if they are injured or their property is damaged as a result of an accident caused by your client or your employees
- Legal Expenses – provides protection for legal costs relating to property protection, employment, commercial
- Loss of Rent (optional) – covers the loss of your rental income in circumstances where the buildings or contents are damaged by fire or any of the covers available under the property damage section. tenancy agreement, jury service, taxation proceedings, license protection and prosecution defence
- Employer’s Liability (optional) – provides cover for damages, legal costs and expenses for which your clients are legally liable for in respect of bodily injury or disease to employees.
To minimize the risk a number of measures can be taken. These include securing windows and doors and carrying out a regular inspection of the property.