Phone: +44 (0)20 8943 5333

or click here to email Tim Cheers

Commercial Property Insurance

Insurance if you…

  • Rent out property for commercial use
  • Are responsible for insuring the building or freehold
  • Have minimum tenancy agreements of 6 months or more

Key features of our Commercial Landlord Insurance include:

  • Buildings insurance and public and property owners liability up to £5m
  • Equipment breakdown (ventilation and air conditioning units)
  • Glass replacement
  • Accidental damage to your property or tenants

You can extend cover to include:

  • Landlords contents insurance, including those within communal areas
  • Loss of rent following an insured event
  • Employers’ liability
Send email to Tim Cheers



Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your telephone number (required)


Your Message

Please enter the code: