Phone: +44 (0)20 8943 5333

or click here to email Tim Cheers

Holiday Home Insurance

Having quality second home insurance cover is just as important as insurance for your primary property, whether this is a holiday home or just a respite during the week to save on the commute.

A lot can happen to a vacant property either by accident or vandalism and it’s essential to make sure that you have protection in place should the worst happen to your second home or indeed the people that are living in your holiday home.

Although it’s important to have high quality insurance cover for your second property in the UK, many would argue that it’s even more important to have good overseas holiday home insurance. It’s easy to see why so many people choose to have their second property abroad – it allows them to really get away from it all.

With a vast range of affordable second properties available in the sun, more and more people are purchasing holiday homes, however it can sometimes be difficult to find the right holiday home insurance policy when dealing with providers overseas;

Whether it be a chalet, log cabin, villa or house I the UK or aboard, Cheers Insurance make finding holiday home insurance in Spain, France, Ireland and many more countries simple and hassle free.

To minimize the risk a number of measures can be taken. These include securing windows and doors and carrying out a regular inspection of the property.

Send email to Tim Cheers



Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your telephone number (required)


Your Message

Please enter the code: